CRIMPING-COMPINING & IRONING MACHINE FOR THE FINISHED UPPERS WITH ONE HOT AND ONE COLD STATION WITH MULTI-POSITIONING TILTING HEAD
In the recent years the VC 2001 has started a revolution in 3d shaping and became a best seller since it consists a precious tool for most shoe productions.The new redesigned VC-16 with many new added features, improves the final look of the shoe, and facilitates the fitting of the upper on the last during forepart lasting.The VC SERIES, crimps combines & irons the finished upper in order to have perfect fitting on the last.
New Positioning Guide Available
The new positioning guide allows you to accurately position your uppers on the machine to ensure the repetitivity and quality of the result. The adjustmet is simple and can change in seconds.
Folding Tables for vamp placement
Everybody needs as much as working place as possible.It looks simple but its so efficient and useful to have additional place to keep a basket with uppers or anything else you may need.
- NO more WRINKLES
- NO DEFORMATION of the uppers
- Multi-positioning tilting head
- Progressive Ironing
- UNIVERSAL MOULD, suitable for ANY DESIGN of upper (men’s, women’s, children’s)
- Thanks to the SIMPLE ADJUSTMENTS, the procedure of the upper crimping can be variable and very easy.
- EASY PLACING of the upper WITHOUT PINCERS
- Thanks to the PNEUMATICALLY adjustable HARDNESS of the CUSHION, a wider range of angles can be achieved.
- The machines are SUITABLE FOR FINISHED UPPERS, BOOTS, and SANDALS.
|VC-16 Operation Manual [C]||VC-16 Operation Manual [C]||2.30 mb||2381||28-04-2020||DownloadPreview|
|VC-16 Catalogue 2019 page||VC-16 Catalogue 2019 page||755.34 kb||2148||28-04-2020||DownloadPreview|
|Olympic Catalogue 2019||Olympic Engineering Catalogue 2019||21.39 mb||21854||28-02-2019||DownloadPreview|
|Operation||Electric – Pneumatic|
|Voltage||230V single phase 50Hz|
|Power Consumption||1000 W|
|Capacity||150 pairs per hour|
|Dimensions (mm)||580 (w) x 735 (d) x 1659 (h)|
|Head linear & angular movement||No|